Thursday, February 05, 2004

Wellcome to Wayne's Weblog
My name is Wei-Yin Ting, and my English name is Wayne. I was born on October 22, 1967 in Taipei, Taiwan. There are five in my family that I am the eldest son. I graduated from Southern Taiwan Technology
University and majored in electrical engineering. After graduation, I was enlisted in the army as a military police. Two years later, I was discharged from service and placed on the reserve list. My first job was an electrical engineer in the Switchgear Division of Nan Ya Plastic Corporation. Afterward, the Dah-Won estate company employed me as manager sales. During that time, I won several international ballroom dancing contests. At last, I became a dancing instructor. I also shot teaching videos for people who are interested in learning dancing. However, I have been interested in multimedia since I was quite young and, I think there is a very good future in it in Taiwan. So for a long time, I have been thinking that I would like to study abroad. Now, I am studying at SVSU, and my ultimate goal is to become a computer teacher for children. After I finish the Master’s courses, I want to contribute whatever I can to improving computer technology in my country. In order to fulfill my dream, I am confident that I have an ability to work it through to the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home