Thursday, February 05, 2004

My on-line work

My major is in Multimedia, so I must use computer every day; however, I am not a computer person. I don’t like to talk about too many topics of gossip with someone. The Internet chat rooms almost never talk about
important things, but I prefer writing e-mail to my friends sometimes, sharing my stories, fascinating motion pictures, and good articles. The Internet changed relationship to people. The advantage is benefited for users to communicate in long distance for cheapness and convenience, but it might have a damaging impact on intimate relationships because people could lose the opportunity to be face to face. I categorized my e-mails into four segments. The most segments are forwarded to my e-mail. My friends sent me many funny articles, pictures, and videos. Those letters have 70 %. In one special thing, some nice e-mails were sent to me, but I was not sure who did. Maybe those letters were forwarded from people to people. Sometimes, I got the same email over and over again. I have twenty percent of e-mail to personal letter and greeting card. The other is advertisement. Now, I used to have e-mail every day. It is important to me in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home