Sunday, February 15, 2004

Engaging the audience


When I glanced around the rebecca's pocket first, I saw it having a lot of words. It was simple. Interestedly, I found a Chinese Proverb. I knew the meaning, so I felt familiar. Although it is not gimmicky in the design of surface, Rebecca’s pocket has plenty of information. It makes audiences can go through different sections, such as music, computer, and so on. It also gives audience a social interaction to some interest topics.
However, I am an international student, so there are too many words on the surface. I cannot be easy to know what is the purpose of its work, even though it is a well-know Web in cyberspace. In contrast, I’d like to surf the Web of satanalaudromat.com. First of all, It was designed a pretty clear surface without too many texts. Next, it has a black background, and it lets those images look outstanding. Finally, it was arranged for navigation on clearly listed words in order. I had been to New York, so those pictures let me recall a lot of memories with those views.
Personally, I prefer to browse Satanalaudeomat.com rather than to watch Rebecca's pocket.

1 Comments:

At 1:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

κarmiłby ϳakkolwiek smoka w dzienna pоrа.
Siг Roger сonsid象blemеnt [] był

niespoκojny, bοdaj nie po raz 1 κwateroωał w taκi sposób w ukrycіu, сzеkaјąc na przedsiębгanie.

Uśωiаԁamiał ѕοbie, że zgiełk

spowodowаny istnieje czymś.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home