Wednesday, February 25, 2004

My work: comments on a Web site (bad Wed)

Johannes Graf, Graphic Design

The Website: http://www.graf-design.de/is simple and unusal. I think that it is a uncommon design style in this website. However, I think that its layout is too simple to know how to get much more information. Although
the handwritten navigated bar is funny, it is not clear. I think that it is unsuitablein for users. I suggest that the website could increase more texts or flash in order to attract audiences. I also wish he could desgin the scroll bars to be be more concrete because they would give users clear icons for navigation. To conclude, the point of this website is "posters" and "illustrations". Therefore, The Website of the designer has to take care of more information, clearer navigation, and more interests in images for usability and attracting more and more audiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home