Saturday, April 03, 2004

My Program

I found that there are two Websites that people could apply for their own Web logs; www.web.com and www.powwes.com. Now, for the first year, an applicant only pays $ 7. This price is pretty low. Then, the
second year and later, a user needs to pay $ 25. This discovery lets me think of my capstone subject. I already made a capstone for AIC in Taiwan. It is chiefly concerned with the international ballroom dancing that I employed Soft Director to make the CD-ROM. When the CD-ROM is used to presenting, it can direct to connect my dancing web site. Therefore, My CM capstone for the same dancing program will be promoted and added a Web logs. I think that to add a web log, it will make my capstone much completely. I am thinking about this right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home